• 1 Your Family’s safety is our job!
  • 2 Why Sweep Your Chimney?
  • 3 Do you inspect the chimney, too?
  • 4 Did you know?
  • 5 Why risk tragedy?
  • 6 Furnace Flues Need Maintenance, Too
  • 7 Dryer Vent Cleaning Should Be Top On Your List
  • 8 Thorough Gutter Cleaning Service
  • 9 Servicing your community for 25 years.
  • 10 Licensed and Fully Insured! Members of Better Business Bureau
  • Your Family’s safety is our job!

    A clean chimney is a safe chimney!

    Having an annual chimney inspection to make sure that everything is working efficiently is a necessary task to protect the investment of your home. Trust your home and family safety to a Chimney Sweep Professional.

    Read More
  • Why Sweep Your Chimney?

    Regular cleaning will prevent dangerous creosote fires.

    We have seen countless houses and families fall victim to chimney fires that could have been easily prevented with a simple chimney cleaning. It will save you tons of money along the way.

    Read More
  • Do you inspect the chimney, too?

    Safety First!

    Chimney Masters recommend you have your flue inspected with each cleaning. A thorough inspection can alert you to possible unsafe conditions in your chimney.

    Read More
  • Did you know?

    Carbon monoxide (CO) is the number one cause of poisoning deaths in the United States. We can find things that cause carbon monoxide to leak into your home, such as a cracked flue liner, a chimney blockage, and problems with the chimney and the connector pipe.

    Read More
  • Why risk tragedy?

    Chimney Fires Destroy Homes

    Chimney fires can be avoided, yet 45,000 Americans experience chimney fires annually losing 23 million dollars worth of property, to say nothing of lives. Inspecting and cleaning fireplaces and chimneys is essential for safety and efficiency.

    Read More
  • Furnace Flues Need Maintenance, Too

    A neglected furnace flue can be dangerous, and one reason is that debris can block the flue and cause soot blow-back into the house. Chimney Masters offers a low cost, efficient, easy to maintain system that saves lives and property.

    Read More
  • Dryer Vent Cleaning Should Be Top On Your List

    The number one cause of house fires is not due to chimneys; they are caused by dryers being clogged with lint, one of the most flammable substances in your home!
    Read More
  • Thorough Gutter Cleaning Service

    Exposed porches and chimneys will need costly repairs, water leaks ruin a foundation/basement, and excess water can affect your landscaping. In the process, damaged gutters will need replacing.
    Read More
  • Servicing your community for 25 years.

    We are a locally owned business, established in 1992. Owner and Operator Gary Novack has over 25 years of experience servicing chimneys in all types of homes and businesses.

    Read More
  • Licensed and Fully Insured! Members of Better Business Bureau

    Call Us at MO: (816) 878-2320 KS: (913) 438-1516

    Here at Chimney Masters our goal as a family business is to provide your family with the highest standard of work. Have peace of mind when using our services.

    Read More

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Schedule today

Blocked dryer vents are one of the leading causes of dryer fires.

Read More


Gutter Cleaning

Kansas City metro area

You will always get friendly professional service at Chimney Masters! 

Read More